Monday, October 16, 2006

Just an old sap.

MichaelBains woke up on National Feral Cat Day to find out that feral is not just for cats anymore.

This is the "What Kind of Hippie Are You?" Test, and my first answer off the bat I would give to that would be "Old".

Treehugger

You are 36% experimental, 68% feral, 45% spiritual, and 20% square!

Good for you! You're a Treehugger! Passionate about the forests, and your primitive self, you are at home in the wild, and dislike the city. You are passionate about the protection of our wild places, and are willing to make a lot of noise to protect them.

The hippie world needs you because you are the first line of defense against the ecological destruction caused by humanity.

If you believe that opposites attract, you probably find yourself around Mystics. If you are more inclined to enjoy the company of those with similar attitudes, then other Treehuggers, as well as the Alternate, Feral, and Neopagan are for you.

The other categories are Faerie-child, Raver, Full-blown Hippie and of course, the Non-hippie


Link: The what kind of hippie are you Test written by pragmaticdreams on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

5 comments:

MichaelBains said...

An old "sap"! Heheheh! I love it, ya Treehuggin' sweetheart, you!

But "Feral"? I kinda dig that, but still... I'm not so sure I can honestly describe myself as "feral" when I've me a 401K.

Hug 'em if you got 'em! {-;

Anonymous said...

Ok, I bit.

Alternate
You are 45% experimental, 36% feral, 45% spiritual, and 30% square.
The Alternate is, at first glance, the most mainstream of hippies. You are probably more into protecting disempowered people and the environment than expanding your mind or achieving a higher state of being, but you aren't so into nature that you choose to live in a tree. You even shower at times, and some people may not notice the passionate hippie lurking beneath the seemingly conservative exterior.

I may lose sleep tonite over that mainstream label.....hmmm, gonna twist a doobie and think about that.

Blueberry said...

UL: I don't blame you! "mainstream" is practically a fightin' word around here.

MichaelBains said...

lol!

I think that covers it.

BBC said...

I don't have time for no stinking test. And I don't need no stinking permit either. :-)

If being a treehugger makes me feral I'm just fine with that. Sitting under a tree, or in a pool at the hot springs drinking a beer, that works for me.