Thursday, November 09, 2006

Free Terrorstorm



This is a free screening of Alex Jones' (InfoWars) latest movie, Terrorstorm and it's being sponsored by The Austin Citizens for 9/11 Truth. Alex Jones himself will be there as host for Q&A and discussion. I expect it will be a VERY lively discussion.

I have to say that it was wonderful to watch this trailer, and on seeing Rummy, knowing that he's been ousted. That and the recent elections results have given me some hope for this country again.

Details:
TerrorStorm
7pm - Friday, November 10th
First Unitarian Universalist Church
4700 Grover Avenue
Austin, TX 78751

[MAP]

Tags: - - -

found via Austinist

2 comments:

HillCountryGal said...

If I can possibly make it, I will be there. I am a huge Alex Jones fan. He rocks.

Blueberry said...

We might make it as well -- just to see Alex Jones do his thing!