Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shameless plea for votes

UPDATE April 29: Our little sweetie won Catmodel of the Week. Thanks to everyone who voted.

My little Duncan, who passed away on the 12th, is featured in the Carnival of the Cats Banner this week. Whichever cat gets the most clicks gets to be "Catmodel of the Week" and he has some very cute competition -- so, this week -- if you are so inclined, give a click (vote) to the little black cutie-pie laying on his back. We called that pose his "cute mode".

7 comments:

Mando Mama said...

(p)Awww! :-)

beepbeepitsme said...

That's one more vote for duncan and one more vote for the feline species.

beepbeepitsme said...

The cat 3rd from the left looks a lot like my cat. Except I think that one is a boy, judging by the shape of the head. I could be wrong though.

Have tou ever noticed how freethinkers tend to appreciate cats more than the more conservative among us?

Blueberry said...

Cats are definitely freethinkers on their own! ;-)

Nava said...

I think I would have voted for Duncan regardless of your shameless plea :-)

PJ said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of this beautful boy.

Michael Bains said...

Yay! At least he got his final recognition. Hope yer hangin' in there, Blueberry.

C'ya.