Thursday, April 09, 2009

Rush, Texas is big. Pick another town.

[LINK] I know that Rush is considering moving to Texas, and Goodhair Perry is trying to talk him into it, but Perry seems to think that Austin is a good place for him. Uh... no... not really... not even close. Anywhere else in Texas would be a welcoming, nurturing, snuggly environment for him.

BLECH! OK, I know there are quite a few very rich, ultra-conservative political types who do live here, and they, thankfully, manage to stay out of the line of sight of most of the general population. I guess Flush would be like that, but oh please! I just don't want him associated with the town I love, unless Robert Rodriguez and/or Quentin Tarantino are using him in one of their upcoming movies. That I would like.

1 comment:

enigma4ever said...

please don't let it be texas...please...

molly would be livid...