Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Comment moderation is back on

I've picked up a troll, someone who doesn't understand that he/she (this one goes by the moniker "Pub") doesn't have the right to spew whatever they like into a comment on MY blog, including name-calling directed at me. Sorry, but this is my place and you are not allowed to come here, call me names and insult me and my readers.

If you want to rant and rave against me and people you think are like me, and how much you hate people that you mentally lump in with me, you can do it on your own blog, or on facebook, or twitter, or myspace, or in your own little handwritten diary, but you can't do it in my comment space...

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Amen to that. I let them post and then I delete them as soon as I see them. It may take a few times for it to sink in but eventually they get the message.