Friday, April 08, 2011

Not exactly IMAX


Does anyone out there watch movies on their phone? The ads that are shown on TV for phones and networks like to display a phone which is playing a movie - and the phone looks HUGE! I mean, it looks great because the picture is so big and so clear, and it makes you want one... but the phone they are showing is the size of the TV screen! Of course it looks big and impressive!

I dunno... I don't think Inception was designed to be seen on a 3 to 4 inch screen. What do you think?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can't imagine anything more stupid than watching a movie on an iPhone but then again, I don't even have a cell phone yet so clearly I am too antediluvian for words.

Blueberry said...

I've had a cell phone for about 10 years, but it's a *dumbphone," no data plan, no internet, no photos, texting is too primitive to be practical - but it does make phone calls. Whoopee.