Monday, March 11, 2013

Our day-party kickoff

We have already started our week-long SXSW music party as of yesterday. This one took place on the rooftop of the Whole Foods HQ, where it is always windy (and they really should install some turbines). It was a really good lineup with Seryn, What Made Milwaukee Famous, headliners Quiet Company and several others. I have already started working on my sunburn (or maybe this one is a windburn)! Here is Quiet Company:


Our next event is on Tuesday. Bring it.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Keep your eyes peeled for a sighting of Grumpy Cat, eh? Apparently she just signed a big endorsement contract with Friskies and is in town at the SXSW festival to shoot a commercial for the cat food.

This is not a joke.

Blueberry said...

Oh I know!!! I could not talk MrB into getting in line for Ms Grump. Another cat-related event in town for Sxsw was a visit from Jackson Galaxy (My cat from hell). Love that guy!

yellowdoggranny said...

I wonder if James Hand is playing there?