Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yankee Doodle Doo Doo

Today is the birthday of George Dubya Bush, and in his honor I'd like to provide a link to this very laughable but sad quote page from the American Taliban,(a link I found on J-Walk, thank you). This is not the American who joined the Taliban, it's a bunch of well-respected and popular folks in this country who don't seem to realize that they are promoting the very same type of society that they claim to be against. It's scary stupidity.

I keep getting an awful feeling of dread that the world is being plunged into another Dark Ages, but then I realize that it's mainly this country spiraling downwards in spite of the fact that we should know better. This is a very excellent sermon on Fascism delivered by Dr. Davidson Loehr, one of my personal heroes. I heard that he received a standing ovation after delivering this one. I've only read it online, and it is provided here with some nice links in it as well:

No comments: