Saturday, July 01, 2006

Our 15 minutes

Well, the sign is up, we got the t-shirts, and now we are famous on the world wide internets via the city of Austin website for basically pulling up grass, not watering the rest of it, letting the weeds grow, no... PLANTING weeds! Also, now everybody knows that I recycle found objects as yard art. Maybe even YOUR stuff! They also know that I make tea out of some of the weeds.

If you go to the link, you will [GASP!!!] see our real faces and learn our real names, so there goes the mystery*. They got the address wrong though, but I don't care. I supplied a lot of the photos since they had camera problems.

The sign is cool. Now everybody on the block will be impressed instead of being frightened... well, not everybody. Wondering how long it will stay there before being stolen.
Keeping Austin Green, the prequel.
*we don't color our hair. I always say it's not gray yet because I don't have kids. I don't really know why it's not gray.

- - -

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Woo Woo, good for you. Enjoy the spotlight! :)

Give yourself a hug for me

iamnasra said...

Amias of Liquid Plastic Blog has been highlighted in LIP (www.livinginpoetry.blogspot.com)

Getting extra glimse on Amias