Thursday, September 04, 2008

Furbaby Friday - Doctor Henry

Henry's human mom has been sick with a sinus infection for the past week, so Henry has been practicing his bedside manner. Take a few deep breaths while he listens.
 And here he is being sympathetic. His human mom finally got some medicine including antibiotics, and some prednisone too, just like the 2 kitties are taking. Can we share?



Tags and links: Friday Ark - Carnival of the Cats - This week's carnival is at Counting Cats in Zanzibar on Sunday - -

6 comments:

Mando Mama said...

Awww! Nurse Henry! Looks at least like you've got some good company on the road to wellness. Hang in there, hope you're breathin' easy soon!

MM

Ptelea said...

I hope you feel better soon - sinus infections are the worst! But I can imagine that Henry is a great comfort - who could help feeling a little better with that face so close!

Mariamariacuchita said...

Is it just me, or has something terrible been in the air lately? Everyone I know has allergies and sinus problems.

Hope you and Henry both feel better soon.

Maddy said...

Yup my son is allergic to his cat, but as long as I hoover regularly we can keep it under control. I think it's worse in summer when they're shedding in the heat [the cats not the children!]
Cheers

Ingrid said...

yikes B..have you been sick for that long?? The mold lately did not help either I'm sure!

see? If we would've met up earlier I (and or with Maria) woulda been on your door stop,ringing the door bell, running away only for you to find a big pot of chicken soup.. or somethin'..

seriously though..I hope you get feeling totally better soon as my 10 yr old (then about 7) had 4-5 sinus infections one year..crap. I slept less than he did!

take care and your kitty nurses really seem to be up for the job..at least more pleasant looking than nurse hatchett/wretchett (what was it again??)

Ingrid

Blueberry said...

Still trying to recuperate {sigh}. I wish a Nurse would bring me some good old sedatives. I could use some ZZZZs.