Monday, October 30, 2006

Howl-o-ween

Oh my Dog, I am being bombarded with pictures of pets in costumes, and I love it! 'Tis the Season, after all. I was over on J-Walk and discovered that the source for one particular batch of circulating pics is the PetSmart costume contest for 2006. (the page has sound) I just got some more in email, and see that they are from the PetSmart 2005 contest (the link is on the same page as above). I only wish the kids in our neighborhood (...er... rather, their parents) were even half this creative. We see the same stuff over and over, and most of it probably came from Target or Wal-Mart.

Click to enlarge this snazzy rat. (I love rats but they are a poor choice of pet in this house, needless to say)

Tags: -

1 comment:

BBC said...

I suppose that I will just have a quite evening with my cats. Maybe I should dress them in toto's? We have a dress code here, but I don't feel like putting on a dress.