Sunday, June 17, 2007

Please be neat and wipe your seat.

[LINK, and more pics] It's for a good cause. It's the World Naked Bike Ride done to protest oil dependence. Well, good for them, it gets attention, although I don't know if the attention is toward the cause and anything that helps raise awareness. Nudism is a cause in itself, and looks like plenty of awareness was raised!

I'm pretty shy about my body. Everybody else would have to be naked first before I would do it (unless I was drunk, and I never get that drunk anymore). Also not sure I'd want to be that intimate with a bicycle seat. OK, I take it back. I am sure. But different strokes... different folks... and so on, and so on...

Riding naked with an umbrella... does the umbrella help? I guess it keeps your hat dry.

2 comments:

Nava said...

I'd give a lot to be there and be able to sketch them, The combination of bare butts and umbrellas is irresistible. And the scarf is just wonderful!!

Blueberry said...

I thought so too! Nudists (naturists or whatever they're called) make interesting apparel choices, usually more decorative than practical... like pants would be... and pockets.