Saturday, June 17, 2006

The scariest movie you will see all year

We just saw "An Inconvenient Truth", the informational documentary put together by Al Gore. WOW! People are in such deep denial on environmental issues. Humans are affecting the prospects for life on Earth to a degree that most of us don't realize.

This movie is not about Al Gore. It's about people, global warming, science, and the future of life on earth. The website at the link above has information on what theatres are showing the film. It's worth seeing. We all need a shakeup. If I lived on the coast, I think I'd want to move inland a ways. I'm just sayin'... it's not as though any steps are being taken to prevent this scenario from playing itself out as predicted.

MaryAnn Johanson (my favorite movie critic), really is more articulate on the subject of this movie on FlickFilosopher and on her blog, GeekPhilosophy.

- - - -

No comments: