Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have set several world records in that bathtub.

"I have set several world records in that bathtub". I was going to use that as an "out-of-context" quote, but the context is too interesting. First of all, nice hat, and how do you put it on?

Jackie Bibby calls himself the Texas Snake Man, and he just broke his own World Record by spending 45 minutes in a bathtub with 87 rattlesnakes (previous record: 75 snakes). Not sure why he'd want to break his own record, and my other question is who else is trying for that record.

More crazy crap at the LINK, including this:
Bibby also claims numerous movie, TV and theater credits, playing such roles as Hostage on Plane, Hillbilly, Liquor Store Owner and Irate Bar Patron.

I like this pic below, it has a Mister Bill look (Oh Nooooooo!!!), and wondering if the snakes are intimidated by that belt and buckle.

4 comments:

Michael Bains said...

While it's enormously difficult to disagree with the good Doctor under ordinary circs, I must, as a Chinese horoscopically Snakey kinda critter, beg to be differin'.

Dude may indeed be whack, but he's still essentially cool as hell in my book.

Hekk! I'd prolly even buy a belt-buckle from him!

Blueberry said...

I am one of those Chinese Snakes myself, and although I think snakes are beauties I wouldn't put a rattlesnake on my face.

I rather envy his movie career instead.

Nava said...

I'm with Dr. Monkey.

Mando Mama said...

Snakes. Pretty to look at. On the face, not so good.