Friday, November 30, 2007

My daemon(s)


Zyrxy is his name. Modest, shy, fickle, assertive, and softly spoken. He's a lion, in case he doesn't prance out there for you. I took the quiz twice, and the other time I got an Ocelot... also with the description modest, shy, fickle, assertive and softly spoken. His name was Pyrrheus. I guess my soul is a big wild cat, with a cool name, in either case.

I just started the second book in the His Dark Materials trilogy (The Subtle Knife). With the Church all riled up over it, how could I resist? MrB just started The Golden Compass, and I want him to finish it before we see it on the big screen (hope it's still playing in the theaters by then... HINT HINT MrB... not rushing you... much)

Click on the graphic to visit the movie site and get your own daemon.

6 comments:

John Good said...

I am an osprey, Loreanna. . .

Kay said...

I took the quiz a while ago when I first started reading the books. My Daemon is named Albus and he's a tiger. Grrrr.

smcdow said...

My daemon is one of these

Mando Mama said...

My son loves those books so I'll have to make sure he takes the quiz.

And see there? You're not a wildebeest after all. How cool is that. I knew you were noble.

MM

Aloysius said...

My blogging companion, Darcy, took the quiz and his daemon turned out to be--a raccoon! And they said he was modest, too, which is absolutely not true.

Anyway, your lion is a beautiful daemon.

whaleshaman said...

dear zyrxy,

i am agapius -- tiger!