Monday, March 31, 2008

Al Gore, President of Earth

Happy birthday today to former Vice President and shoulda-been President Al Gore, who turns 60 today. There is still talk of drafting Gore for President 2008, and I think that if he entered the race, he just might be the front-runner. In reality, though, I think that Al Gore might be able to accomplish more by NOT being President. By being able to focus primarily on the very important issues of climate and the environment, he has served as a catalyst for change and has raised awareness worldwide... and acquired a couple of nice awards to boot.

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

I am disallowing anonymous posters for now and deleting the comment that was here before.

1. I do not allow trolling, or hate speech that is directed toward causes that I am obviously in favor of. This is my blog. If you want to do that, get your own.

2. A "liberal" cannot be a "fascist," the terms are practically mutually exclusive of each other. Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and their ilk do not understand basic ideological concepts and I would advise you to stop being their sheep and learn something on your own.

3. Anonymous comments intended for troll-baiting are cowardly and juvenile.