Monday, December 18, 2006

Ice Sage - Don't defeat the feet!


We saw Happy Feet at the IMAX theatre. That's the way to see it, but I really recommend it even on a normal sized screen. Not only is it absolutely delightful, funny, very well-done, has Robin Williams in it, and visually beautiful -- it's leftist propaganda. haven't you heard?

Wingnuttery:
[Youtube]
[Media Matters: CNN's Beck and Fox's Cavuto]
[Google search]

Oh yes, and it manages to makes penguins even cuter than they are. Hard to believe, I know. Hell has frozen over and the ice caps are melting.

Tags:

5 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Anything that is cute and makes people smile with happiness seems to make the right wing jesusfreaks all pissy.

I definately will see the movie. I would like to see it Christmas night if it's playing in my area. I would also like to have a pair of those socks :)

Nava said...

I love the socks beyond description!!! (eBay?).
And I'll have to see the propaganda, too!

"I think the right thinks reality is propaganda, also" - first rate observation, Nick!

Blueberry said...

Here's my big confession. I got the socks at Target!

Nick, you're welcome to rant but you will be preaching to the choir, as the saying goes.

Anonymous said...

The movie couldn't possibly be any cuter than those sock thingies are you wearing. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Blueberry, do me a favor, K? Would you please go to http://hillscalendar.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think of the prelim work I did on our Blogger's calendar. It's just the pixs right now, I will add the calendar later. The only pix missing is Mike in Philly, and he has until TOMORROW to get that to me.
Once again, those socks are some kind of cuties!!