Saturday, September 08, 2007

What kind of atheist are you?


You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist


67%

Apathetic Atheist


67%

Spiritual Atheist


67%

Angry Atheist


50%

Militant Atheist


50%

Agnostic


42%

Theist


8%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

I scored almost equally as Scientific, Apathetic and Spiritual. I guess that's because I think that if people want to practice a religion of some kind, they should just do it but don't preach about it or try to change other people so that they are doing the same, especially by frightening them by telling them they are going to be tortured eternally if they don't conform, and don't hurt or kill other people or animals for religion... and most of all... remember that the voices in your head are all YOU... and please don't kill me. OK?

Found via NiCk (Mem Beth)

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I scored a Spiritual Atheist and what are you doing up at 6 AM on a Saturday morning? The body need sleep.

Blueberry said...

These cats decide when I will get up. That... and MrB was up and brewing coffee. That smell of coffee will do the trick in spite of sleep being a better idea.

John Good said...

Apathetic Atheist

92%

Agnostic

83%

Spiritual Atheist

83%

Does that mean I'm spiritual on my own terms? ;)