Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well Fiddle-Dee-Dee!

From snopes.com (click the title bar for the article)

Claim: Former First Lady Barbara Bush said of the war in Iraq: "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

Status: True.

I'm having trouble describing my feelings for this woman right now. She's not a bitch, or a pig, not to me. That would be insulting to certain animals... animals I like. I decided to try my favorite insult generator, the Abuse-a-tron. Here are a couple of things it came up with:

"You steal food from the cat’s dish, you drooling, toe jam kissing, armadillo jumping, chemically-based cub of a malodorous pervert."

"You wag your tail like your mother, you tick-plagued, sewage slobbering, cat romancing, discognizant heir of a raving hobo."


heh heh... it's getting there... actually that second statement might be a better description of Duhbya.
- -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you read that whole snopes article? That statement was made before the war about the speculation of the deaths on the news.

I don't like Barbara Bush either, but I dislike the press even more. Taking comments out of context to skew people's opinion.