Saturday, November 18, 2006

Serial hugger

Fun video (music by the Sick Puppies):

The video is about a "serial hugger" going by the moniker "Juan Mann", and you can learn more about his hug campaign on this website.
Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man whose sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.

My friend sent me a link to this, and she didn't even know how stressed we are right now, but hugs are always good. I haven't been to a Mensa gathering in a while, not since maybe 1998, but hugging is a big part of the those, in fact, a lot of the time you will be offered an option of a "hugging sticker", color coded in green, yellow and red. Red means "I'm not a hugger, keep your distance", yellow means a selective hugger, and green means "Hug at will!". I am a green.

Tag:

7 comments:

msliberty said...

That video, and the entire concept, is just freaking awesome.

Now THIS is what the world needs.

Hugs = peace.

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Blueberry, that vid is AWESOME. Every blog I visit today, I am going to provide a link to this site and suggest they come over for SUNSHINE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome..simply awesome. Juan and the music..made my day, thanks :)

Glad HCG sent me over..she is a woman of her word :)

BBC said...

I can't watch it because of this stupid slow connection. But I'm always up to a hug.

(((((Blueberry)))))

Michael Bains said...

*Hugs* to all!

I love that guy. lol

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Thank you!

I hope you do not mind I posted this video at A Poetic Justice and gave you a link back! What a great video!

Again... Thank you.

Peace.

azgoddess said...

love this guy - we should have one of him on every street corner....smile