Tuesday, July 25, 2006

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.


QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


This is funny because I have thought about Chuck Norris recently - mainly because he's been in town conducting some kind of martial arts thingy. Here is the website for Chuck Norris Facts. You can even design your own Chuck Norris t-shirt! I have wondered whether Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer would come out on top in a confrontation. I'm sure that they would manage to work things out peacefully.


Quiz found via The Goober Queen

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Okay, I guess this is sort of a come clean deal, but I have no idea who chuck norris is. I have heard the name but I know zero about him. Does that make me a bad person? :)

Blueberry said...

He's a badass action hero from the 60s/70s/80s specializing in martial arts. Definitely a man's man, and more recently the "Chuck Norris Facts" and "manly man" jokes have become a cheesy entertainment phenomenon that have overshadowed the man himself.
[wiki Chuck Norris]
[google Chuck Norris]