Thursday, October 22, 2009

Purrsday Black Cats


Above is one of our new neighbor kitties. It’s got a very cute little squeaky voice, and is usually waiting near the garage at 5PM for belly-rubbins and head-scritches (cats always know what time it is). Kitty (with unknown name) is a little shy but super-affectionate and has a great coat. Yesterday, it was there, and some kids started chasing it around, so no rubbins. I sure hope they keep this kitty indoors for Halloween.

Check out this irresistible bottle of wine on the right. World Market has these, and they are right there at the checkout (smart marketing on their part). It’s about $10, and the wine is a German Reisling called Zeller Schwarze Katz – yes, ‘black cat.”

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

oh my..I want that bottle...empty of course..ha..im so enjoying my new kitteh dexter..who loves laser lights..

Blueberry said...

cats rule! Dexter - good name.

Anonymous said...

Awww! He/she looks like one of my cats! He is all black with white patch as well. But if anyone messes with him next week, I will shove my boot up their bum!
I am a very protective cat mama! :)

Blueberry said...

He/she looks like one of mine too, except mine has no white patches, is fat, and has no belly hair... other than that, just alike! LOL! ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I have that bottle of wine too! Haven't opened it yet, though. Hope it doesn't taste like cat pee.