Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dubya gets Stoned


Here's the teaser trailer for Oliver Stone's movie about Bush Junior. It's just called "W."

James Cromwell is playing HW. He's an excellent actor, but I think I would have picked someone else. He's played the US President a few times (he played LBJ (in a TV movie), and a couple of fictional ones, plus he's playing LBJ again in a future movie) and I am having trouble picturing him as HW. Condi looks nearly perfect. Josh Brolin should be good as W., he's good at playing a dickhead but I'm not sure he can dumb down enough. I've got faith in him though.

I don't know if I will watch this one in the theatre. Probably a rental. And where was this movie when we needed it during the past elections, Oliver Stone?

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'll wait until it hits free TV. I've had enough of that dipwad to last a lifetime.

Blueberry said...

Yeah, it's going to be hard to watch.