Monday, July 14, 2008

Redshirt Superman

I've seen these on several blogs lately:

You are Superman (and you can do anything)
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

Superman
85%
Hulk
75%
Batman
70%
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Superman was always my favorite, because he didn't have to do anything to get his powers. He's not a mutation or an accident, he was born that way. He's a rescue. He has trouble fitting in, but his powers prevent people from bringing him the fate of this guy:

You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)

Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed, and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable. That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first episode you appeared in.
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
100%
Spock
77%
Geordi LaForge
70%
Jean-Luc Picard
65%

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test


Well, that is absolutely true. Look at that: 100%. If that guy were Superman, he's still be alive, but look at him... no superpowers... dead, and not remembered (except by the hardcore Star Trek geeks). MrB scored as Captain Kirk. Well la-di-da. Yes, I'm a little jealous. And could there BE a worse relationship? Well, I guess you can't have one without the other, huh? ;-)

8 comments:

DivaJood said...

Sort of like Crewman Number Six from Galaxy Quest.

Blueberry said...

I love that movie. I need to find a DVD of it in the bargain bins.

Ingrid said...

too funny...I'll have to take those tests tomorrow as I am already super fast browsing when I ought to be watching 'miss Thing'.. (she's happily listening to music though)..

anyway, I would like to forward you something from Robert Rouse (left of center blog) but I don't see an email here.. can you email me so I can forward his email and my response? You 'might' be interested... (or not![g])

Ingrid

Nava said...

Hmm... I turned out to be Superman too, but when it comes to Star Trek, I am, apparently, Captain James T. Kirk Captain. ("You are often exaggerated and over-the-top in your speech and expressions. You are a romantic at heart and a natural leader.").

But hey - I'm also 70% expendable).

Blueberry said...

Capt. Kirk... my hero [sigh]. He's my pick over Picard any day.

Sator Arepo said...

Hello Blueberry,

1) I got Spiderman (75%) and Will Ryker (85%). Hilarious.

2) I wonder if you live in 78704 and buy wine from me?...

Cheers,
SA

Blueberry said...

We couldn't afford 78704 so we are in Oak Hill, but there's no telling where we might buy wine! Where is your shop?

Sator Arepo said...

Beverage World, 1948 South I-35 next to Whip In. Come see me,

SA