Thursday, July 24, 2008

SPAM subject line of the week


McCain sex tape surfaces


Yes, that's right. I guess that's supposed to entice me to click it open. It didn't.

These things crack me up sometimes. Some more goodies I've gotten:

tomato counterbalance
A reference to the latest FDA finding on that one jalapeno pepper with salmonella?

wiener wiener chicken digger
I don't have a clue about this one. I'm getting some visuals but they're all disturbing.

Update your penis
Yes, you've been trying to use your old Beta version penis, and now there's a software download for the full 1.0 version.

Sperms of endearment
Every sperm is sacred. Even John McCain's.

Monty Python explains it all:

1 comment:

Michael Bains said...

That really is one o' my all time favorite MP skits. If I weren't goin' to the Foo Fighters' show tonight, I'd prob'ly be humming that the rest of the weekend!